Musings on Architect, MVC, Nested Behaviors

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Dec 29 12:51:29 EST 2018

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:

 >  Richard wrote:
 >> Not at all my intention to hijack your thread by exploring that
 >> option further to see if we can arrive at an actionable plan.  On the
 >> contrary, it is in direct support of pursuing solutions specific to
 >> your needs.
 >
 > I don't mind hijacked my thread.
 >
 > It just that I see it as important innovation.
 >
 > To make sure such a good idea that it was "hidden"

"Showing" would be the submission of an enhancement request.  At this
early stage "hidden" is simply not in that appropriate venue for
implementation recommendation, a discussion here among users of a
proposed feature to make sure whatever we recommend truly satisfies our
needs before we take the time of the core dev team to explore it further.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems