Seeking OSX Code signing consultant...

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Tue Dec 11 17:24:50 EST 2018

You can easily run an unsigned app on High Sierra or Mojave. But you can not start the application by double clicking it the first time you run it. You need to open it from a contextual menu (right click or ctrl click) and then choose «Open» in the resulting dialog window. Afterwards you can use the unsigned application just as a signed application.

I do this all the time with apps I give to my students

Best regards
Tore Nilsen