.app to .ipa converter and Xcode version for Mojave?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Dec 10 15:22:13 EST 2018

On 12/10/18 1:05 PM, JJS via use-livecode wrote:
> I hoped the ipa builder would provide something to get it on their
> devices without the iOs store.

Nothing can bypass the App Store. IOS devices will only install apps
deleviered from the store, with the single exception being developer
testers, which can accomodate up to 100 verified devices whose UUIDs are
embedded into the development certificate.

Apple does offer an Enterprise account that allows a company to host the
app on their own servers, but it is much more expensive and last I
heard, only accomodates up to 500 devices. That number may have changed
since I last checked, but if $100 is out of range then Enterprise
certainly would be unaffordable.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com