fullscreenmode and rect of a substack on mobile device ?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Aug 21 15:31:31 EDT 2018

On 8/21/18 10:28 AM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode wrote:
> @ Monte:
>
> "mobileSetFullScreenRectForOrientations to set the rects you want the stack to be for each orientation"
>
> you mean we can actually set up several of these with the same preopenstack handler! That big news...

I think he meant just the four variations on the two main orientations
-- portrait and landscape.

But we can set mobileSetFullScreenRectForOrientations whenever it's
needed so that it's dynamic, which I think you already do in the browser
stack. Then set it to empty when the stack closes to go back to the
default sizing.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com