fullscreenmode and rect of a substack on mobile device ?

andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Mon Aug 20 11:54:21 EDT 2018

> From: Brian Milby <brian at milby7.com>
> To: How to use LiveCode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
> Subject: Re: fullscreenmode and rect of a substack on mobile device ?
>
> In the end, I guess I need to get an Android device so I can start testing.

My go-to source for Android test devices is the local grocery store so
I can buy a pre-paid phone (AKA a burner). It's not the
latest/greatest Pixel or Galaxy, but you'll find a variety of devices
with different sized screens and OSs ranging from $20-$100. You never
need to register them, just turn on the wi-fi and begin testing.

My other source is the hand-me-down my wife gives me every 2 years
when she renews her contract. I buy my iPhones outright and keep my
old models to run a variety of OSs.

--Andrew Bell