Fun with Windows 10

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 17:25:44 EDT 2018

Dear Jacque,

I was appealing to the male contributors to this Use-List.

As a man who won prizes for sewing, cooking, flower-arranging, woodwork
and was a Sergeant in the school Cadet Force I am the last person to
have any
truck with daft social stereotypes.

I am aware as the next person who has their head reasonably well screwed
on that
there are male, female and in-between "Paris Hiltons".

You do not need to prove to me how "butch" you were; any more than my
football teacher had to
start calling me  a "pansy" when he found me making daisy chains round
the back of the goal
while other boys managed to score 3 goals because I wasn't there.

Love, Richmond.