stackfiles

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Thu Aug 9 11:19:30 EDT 2018

Hi Bob,

> Am 09.08.2018 um 17:15 schrieb Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
>
>> On Aug 9, 2018, at 08:07 , Klaus major-k via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>>
>> I mean if stack xyz has its stackfile property set, can other stack access this property just like the stack xyz scripts?
>
> If I understand you, then another stack can reference the stackfiles of xyz by getting the stackfiles of stack xyz.

Ok, that my be one solution to my questions.

> But I cannot think that is what you meant. The stackfiles is a property of a single stack, and not a global property.

Well, so are the xternals and scripts of a stack, but other stack can use these if we "start using stack xyz".
And that fact led me to the conclusion that this may also apply to "the stackfiles" of stack xyz, which was my original question :-D

> But I probably still do not understand. :-)
>
> Bob S

Best

Klaus

--