valueDiff for arrays?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Aug 5 18:11:15 EDT 2018

On 8/5/18 4:07 PM, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode wrote:
> But this isn't cooking - this is coding, so in this case you need to
> read the docs to find out what the default mode of filter is. (Of
> course, this might entirely be one of those things that my brain just
> won't get, or ever get - so it might very well just be me!).

If you and I were alone together in a room, yeah, it would just be you.
;) Filtering "with" is always like draining potatoes to me.

However, that might be because the only form of "filter" originally was
to keep the solids. It was some years before the "without" form was
added, and by then I'd had a lot of time to know what to expect.

> Sure we can make the extra bits optional

Cool. Backward compatibility and all that.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com