valueDiff for arrays?

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sun Aug 5 18:07:36 EDT 2018

So this syntax:
filter filterSource by [keeping | discarding] [[the] {lines | items | keys
| elements}] {matching [wildcard | regex] pattern filterPattern | where
filterExpression} [into targetContainer]

Would allow a shortened version:
filter X by matching pattern "regex" into Z
Which would expand to:
filter X by keeping the lines matching regex pattern "regex" into Z

On Sun, Aug 5, 2018 at 4:48 PM, Monte Goulding via use-livecode <