valueDiff for arrays?

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Sat Aug 4 14:06:17 EDT 2018

On 08/04/2018 09:36 AM, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode wrote:
> On 2018-08-04 18:25, Mark Wieder via use-livecode wrote:

> Heh - well your pseudo-code just essentially made my point for me - why
> does any of that need to be in the engine, if the engine provides the
> underlying wrappers around the OS functionality (as it is on the
> specific OS) to be able to write them? :)

LOL. Well, OK. But by exposing *just* the mobileXXX function at the
scripting level, the onus is no longer on the developer to have to
script the utility function for each application. You have the
opportunity at this point to expose a single function rather than two or
three.

https://www.knowyourphrase.com/beating-a-dead-horse

--
  Mark Wieder