Move command on iOS

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Sat Aug 4 09:07:37 EDT 2018

Sorry I’m a bit late to this strand, but yes, I’ve seen what you’re describing Jacque. I’ve seen it in the simulator and when loaded on the iPad.

Have you tried turning off acceleratedRendering and setting to static? As I shared earlier with the list, the problem I’m seeing includes slowdowns of the movements.

I’ve read on in the strand… and I’m using move to …. without waiting. The move for me always includes two buttons… sometimes five depending on the context of the call.

I was also seeing some issues with the acceleratedRendering/dynamic in the IDE.

be well,
randy
www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com