Browser persistence from card to card

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Fri Aug 3 09:44:22 EDT 2018

Hi folks, I don't know the reasoning behind this, but.......

when using the browser widget,  and changing cards, the browser cef process
is killed and restated each time you close and open the card with the
browser on it..... and it doesn't remember where you were scrolling wise.

I could have sworn that this was not always so ..... is there a property or
a way to avoid this behavior? it really limits how we can use the browser
and it seems like its unnecessary .... or at least should be optional.

is there any way to avoid this behavior?