acceleratedRendering

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu Aug 2 19:23:26 EDT 2018

> @team-- would it possible to send a new build out this week?  Even it has only this patch
>
> It is the one thing in Android that is blocking. Everything else you have accomplished on 9.0.1 is fantastic, and I really *need* get an Android version that works one on Google Play asap.   So I need to get this out to beta tester asap

Given it’s Friday and these patches have yet to be reviewed I very much doubt we will be releasing an RC 2 with them in this week. We do have a service providing access to nightly builds I believe but I don’t know the full details (cost ect) so you could contact support about that if it is of interest.

Cheers

Monte