Open printing to PDF <filename> error

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu Apr 26 09:36:21 EDT 2018

I have a user who ran into the error "printing: Unknown destination:
(Line 0, column 0)" when executing a line in my code that was "Open
printing to PDF <filename>"

This error (in fact NO ERRORs) are listed under the "open printing to
PDF" entry in the dictionary. If 'the result is "cancel" ' is the only
dictionary entry reference to an error code.

I assume this is some kind of permissions error? However, attempts to
replicate (say by trying to save to a read only folder) have proven in
effective. Does anyone know what this error is for real?