Code Signing Problem on Mac

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Wed Apr 25 09:53:07 EDT 2018

Somehow my Developer ID Application and Developer ID Installer Certificates keys were deleted.  When I reset them from X Code, keys are created for 3rd Party, which are for submission to Apple's App Store for the Mac.  My previous keys were for distribution of desktop apps outside Apple's App Store for the Mac. I have never submitted any apps for Apple's App Store.

I have tried many times to change the keys to outside distribution but so far I have been unsuccessful.  Can anybody give give me a step by step procedure to create Developer ID Application and Developer ID Installer Certificates keys for website deployment of Mac desktop apps?

Thanks for your time!

Sent from my iPad