Get only Pathname of a dragdropped Object

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Apr 23 11:32:55 EDT 2018

Of course, this would not be necessary if the folder names ended with a slash. Unfortunately, answer folder returns a path without a trailing slash, so you have to touch the file system for every item in the list. For a long list I imagine that is a lot of overhead. An alternative might be to assume all folders until you process the list, then process as folders inside a try catch statement and process as a file when an error or other condition is encountered.

Bob S