Contributing to the IDE

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu Apr 19 23:30:44 EDT 2018

I also just remembered that much of the information that you may find helpful is in the contributing to docs page which you may not have read if your interest is in source contributions. https://github.com/livecode/livecode/blob/develop/docs/contributing_to_docs.md <https://github.com/livecode/livecode/blob/develop/docs/contributing_to_docs.md>

I’m thinking we would do well to reorganise this doc by moving the docs style stuff to the docs style guide and the rest into a more general (not just about docs) your first PR doc.