some thoughts on version 9.0.0

gcanyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 17:51:14 EDT 2018

Self-promotion: Navigator's
<https://gcanyon.wordpress.com/navigator-documentation/> script menu
displays all the behaviors, and the handlers in them, of an object. The
theoretical limit is 100,000 stacked behaviors, but I suspect the menu
system would break before reaching that limit. You need to update from the
built-in Navigator to get this functionality.

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 9:00 AM, Douglas Ruisaard via use-livecode <