[Ann] xaLib - library to extract data from an array.

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Apr 18 18:38:21 EDT 2018

Heh heh. I wasn't asking you to actually USE convert to sqlite memory in your library. I was just saying that for a few xqueries yours a really useful library, but for lots of queries against a large array, the performance of first converting to an sqlite memory database and then querying that and converting back to array would likely be noticibly better performance wise.

I already wrote code and posted it for converting a numbered array to a sqlite memory database so let me know if you didn't get that so you don't have to rewrite it all.

Bob S