[Ann] xaLib - library to extract data from an array.

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Apr 18 18:20:46 EDT 2018

Well, it's only a case of "I expect ..." so we shouldn't trust my
intuition until we've benchmarked it a bit :-)

Having said that - we will still be using script to iterate over the
keys/elements of the array, so there is likely to be some cost there -
even before we allow sqlite to index some columns.

I've just started looking at it from the performance point of view, and
reduced the time for the simple case in the included test stack by 95%
so it doesn't feel so bad now .... but I'll need to completely rewrite
the main functions/handlers :-(

I'll try to import the data into an sqlite DB and compare against that
too - will report with some numbers tomorrow (and come up with a more
reasonable test case.

Alex.