Getting Orientation Enforced on Phone

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Fri Apr 13 21:58:14 EDT 2018

In my MobileProfile demo app it seems to respect the lock properly on
iPhone (can only user lock to portrait). Sounds like something that would
be good to do additional testing on. Is there any way to test pre-release
engine changes on iOS?
On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 8:54 PM Monte Goulding via use-livecode <