DataGrid Column Labels

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Apr 13 17:00:54 EDT 2018

I had a similar issue. Labels would not appear. I got the dgprop ["column labels"] of the datagrid and they were all correct! That made me think there is something wrong with the behavior, but other datagrids were working fine! What I did to fix it is I got the behavior of another datagrid that DID work, and set the behavior of the errant datagrid to the long id of that.

Bob S