9.0 Crashes Constantluy

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Tue Apr 10 12:16:06 EDT 2018

On 04/10/2018 08:47 AM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode wrote:

> Anyone else having these problem?

I was having some similar problems last night. Then I closed LC9,
launched 8.1.9, closed that and relaunched 9 and the problems magically
disappeared. When I was having trouble I noticed that attempting to save
the stack I was working on was actually trying to save

"/Users/ben/.../revsav/..." and more characters that disappeared off the
edge of the dialog.

I assume that's why changes didn't get saved.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com