LiveCode code licences

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Apr 3 14:15:25 EDT 2018

I suspect this would have been a better question to submit to support at livecode.com. That said, to my knowledge no distributed apps (standalones) are going to stop working. You will not be able to develop in LC Indy however. It won't even launch. You *can* open these stacks in the Community version, but of course any plug-ins/addons that depend on Indy (or higher) will not be included.

Your Indy installs will not degenerate. You would have to download and install Community, and use that instead.

It's doubtful the offer extends to current developers.

Bob S