LiveCode code licences

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 13:58:01 EDT 2018

I am vaguely concerned as my Indy licence is due to expire on 31 May of
this year.

Does this mean that:

1. On 1 June all my Indy installs will suddenly go "phut" and stop working?

2. On 1 June all the Indy installs I have currently installed will
suddenly "degenerate" into Community versions?

3. On 1 June all the Indy installs I have currently installed will
continue working,
      but I will be unable to download further versions and licence them?

4. Why am I 99% sure the answer is #1 ?

NOW: over at my other e-mail address, where, for various daft reasons
that I have forgotten, I use my
first name (John), I have been "mail-bombed" by LiveCode offering me
"lifetime" Indy licence for
$500 . . . all dependent on my not already being the owner of a licence
(this is a bit of a pain).

Is that $500 offer generally available . . . ?

Richmond.