[ANN] IPA Build Tool for iOS

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Thu Sep 28 14:57:52 EDT 2017

It won't work as it will be an encrypted binary with a checksum of some
kind (right at the end of the xml stuff.

It's really easy to create the PPs, though, so I'm not sure what the
benefit would be in trying to edit it. Just go to your dev account, add in
the IDs and remake the profile. The old ones will still work on the other
machines that have been installed with them. The reason you have to do it
that way is so that Apple can keep a lid on a number of devices you are
providing for. If you need more than a hundred, set up another standard
account or upgrade to an Enterprise license.

The other sucky thing about the 100 is that it is per year. You can't just
take off ones you're not using and replace. You have to wait till your year
is up before you can swap them out. :(

Sean Cole

On 28 September 2017 at 17:48, William Prothero via use-livecode <