[ANN] IPA Build Tool for iOS

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 12:48:04 EDT 2017

Sean:
I am curious if it is a reasonable idea to edit the provisioning profile directly using BBEdit to add UDID’s for beta testing, without going to the Apple Developer site to add beta testers. I see a lot of “?”  characters when I open the provisioning profile in BBEdit, so I wonder if it is safe to edit it using BBEdit. Or perhaps create a livecode app to add new UDID’s to a provisioning profile.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Best,
Bill P

> On Sep 27, 2017, at 6:09 PM, Sean Cole (Pi) via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> Hi William,
>
> As Ralph says, correct. I have an Enterprise account which was a really
> difficult thing to get set up with Apple (took about 2 months). While it
> costs $299/year, for me it's well worth it as I have published for several
> hundred machines at once for some corporate events. MDM delivery over my
> secure website is also a massive bonus for the TV Gameshow demo apps I put
> together for my Broadcast clients. If it was only for beta testing I would
> stay with the standard dev license.
>
> Sean Cole
> *Pi Digital Productions Ltd*
>
> 'Don't try to think outside the box. Just remember the truth: There is no
> box!'
> 'For then you realise it is not the box you are trying to look outside of,
> but it is yourself!'
>
> eMail Ts & Cs <http://pidigital.co.uk/emailTCs.rtf>   Pi Digital
> Productions Ltd is a UK registered limited company, no. 5255609
>
> On 27 September 2017 at 21:05, Ralph DiMola via use-livecode <
>
>> Correct, all testers UUIDs must be added to the provisioning profile. There
>> a limit of 100/year. You can only delete old ones after your yearly
>> developer renewal.
>>

>> Ralph DiMola
>> IT Director
>> Evergreen Information Services
>> rdimola at evergreeninfo.net

>>> Development>Plugins>IPA_Builder. Let me know if you have any problems
>>> Development>Plugins>with