(Browser) Widget documentation

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Wed Sep 20 10:28:34 EDT 2017

General question: where can users find a reference to the supported
properties/commands/functions of widgets? E.g. the properties of a Segmented
Control widget?

More specific immediate question: where can I find a reference for the Browser
widget?

Even more specific question: how can I interrogate the contents of the loaded
page in a browser widget? e.g. the dictionary has

	-- Use JavaScript to hide "myButton" in the page displayed in a browser widget.
	do "document.getElementById('myButton').hidden = 'hidden'" in widget "myBrowser"

But how would I get the value of document.getElementById('myButton').hidden
back to LiveCode?

TIA,

Ben