LiveCode 8.2.0 DP-1 Dropping Keystrokes in IDE

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Mon Sep 18 01:54:01 EDT 2017

> On 18 Sep 2017, at 2:20 pm, RunRevPlanet via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> Monte,
>
>> Ok, great, I’m definitely reproducing it here
>
> Nice to know, I will leave it with you.

Don’t run off just yet. Can you give me some info on your SE font? Is it monospaced? I originally had the default font and I was seeing what you were seeing but to improve readability while I hacked around trying to find the issue I decided to install Hack as my font and the whole script editor is about 100 times faster. This leads me to believe that we should get on with our idea to distribute LC with one of the open source code fonts as the default SE font.

Cheers

Monte