Livecode docset for Dash

James At The Hale james at thehales.id.au
Tue Sep 12 06:42:43 EDT 2017

Hi Kay,

Now that is strange. It certainly didn't happen to me.
Perhaps my having Dash open at the time did it for me.
I can understand Xcode opening though given it presents itself as a package.

As for the snippet. Yes, normally I use a similar strategy to you. The snippet I had stored was entered quite some time ago just to test things and I had forgotten about it completely, until I "rediscovered" it. 😊