Phone Number Validation Function

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Mon Sep 11 18:38:21 EDT 2017

There are currently 342 expressions on the regexlibrary:
http://www.regexlib.com/Search.aspx?k=phone&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Some eliminate erroneous numbers too like those begining with 123 or 555
and so on.

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*
www.pidigital.co.uk
+44(1634)402193
+44(7702)116447
'Don't try to think outside the box. Just remember the truth: There is no
box!'
'For then you realise it is not the box you are trying to look outside of,
but it is yourself!'

eMail Ts & Cs <http://pidigital.co.uk/emailTCs.rtf>   Pi Digital
Productions Ltd is a UK registered limited company, no. 5255609