put after

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Sep 11 18:36:40 EDT 2017

Setting the itemdelimiter to space and using items instead of words would certainly work around it, thanks for that tip.

But by way of discussion, when we talk about string manipulation in this list/forum, and how words are "delimited" we actually use the word "delimiter" to talk about the spaces, with the one difference that there is no wordDelimiter property that we can change, while there is for lines and items, so that:

put "test" into tString;put "test3" into line 3 of tString;put tString
produces:
test

test3

As you would expect. I guess that means that spaces are the bastard children of the string manipulation world. :-)

I will file a report anyway as requested.

Bob S