put after

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Sep 11 18:10:26 EDT 2017

Curiously then, you can have a string with 1 item, then put tWord into item 3 of tString, and it will happily create an empty item 2 so that there is an item 3 to put something into. ex.

put "test" into tString;put "test3" into item 3 of tString;put tString
produces: test,,test3

put "test" into tString;put "test3" into word 3 of tString;put tString
produces: testtest3

Doesn't that seem like an anomaly to anyone?

Bob S

.