Subscript and Superscript

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sun Sep 10 23:47:58 EDT 2017

Or, the way the engine does it is to use "the textshift"...

set the textShift of char 2 of field "textField" to -4 --superscript
set the textShift of char 5 of field "textField" to 4 --subscript

The IDE uses a handler called "ideStyleText" located in stack
"revidelibrary" if you want to take a look.

Brian

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 10:35 PM, Terry Judd via use-livecode <