Getting saucy

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sun Sep 10 19:57:03 EDT 2017

I'll add that it did not take that much to get it up and running on Linux.
I had an Ubuntu 16.04 ISO already so I built a VM and updated everything.
I used the commands on the build-linux.md file to get all of the dev
software installed.  The only package missing was java... (sudo apt-get
install default-jdk).  Once I had cloned the repo I did the make commands
to config and compile.

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 3:29 PM, Monte Goulding via use-livecode <