script/engine broken when moved to 64bit server at JaguarPC

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Sep 8 13:03:19 EDT 2017

The other person is me. I had a terrible time after Jaguarpc moved me to a
64 bit machine, but using the old 3.5 engine and changing the extension
from ".mt" to  ". cgi" made it work again.

I do remember Richard trying to get it to work and finding something wrong
but I can't recall the bug report. Maybe he remembers. Once I got it to
work I didn't investigate farther.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

On September 8, 2017 11:32:27 AM Curtis Ford via use-livecode