I just posted an Augmented Earth sample stack on LiveCode share

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 22:17:31 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

I just posted a sample version of my app on LC share, AKA rev online.

It points to my dev server, so there are no problems with you guys posting
test reports.

Hopefully this will help you guys with 3D mapping experiments you may have.
The sample stack pulls images from open street maps without a license. This
is only appropriate for experimenting. For distributing apps, you will need
to get a license with a map provider.

If anyone has any questions about how to do any of the stuff demonstrated
in the app, please feel free to ask them here.

I posted it leading up to my presentation at LC Global on Sept. 21 on 3D
Earth mapping.

Peace,

Jonathan

--