Strange permissions issues calling 'shell' in Windows

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 12:35:06 EDT 2017

nvm my response, my earlier message poofed due to size. *sigh* here goes
again...

one thing you might try is to look at the properties for the scheduled
job.  You obviously have it set to "run whether user is logged in or not"
but i'm wondering if "do not store password" box is checked. If it is,
might test with it unchecked.  there is also a box for "use highest
permissions" that you might try if the first idea fails.

disclaimer:  I have no idea how this would affect machine security.

Also, there is a button that allows you to change user or group, I don't
know how to do so, but if you can give a group permission to run pslist,
and then set the task to that group, that might be a way also.

Here is the screen i'm looking at for all this...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0chbhqcn8hi4cu1/image%20%281%29.png?dl=0