libURLLast/xx/headers on mobile?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Oct 13 09:59:47 EDT 2017

Is there a QR, yet, on a better way to find inclusions that are missing?
I'm inclined to check everything for desktop apps and be done with it so I
don't run into weird debugging situations, since in standalone, LC scrips
just terminate when they run into trouble.

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 8:43 AM, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode <