Atkinson dither algorithm & 'for each' loop

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 06:45:14 EDT 2017

HI All

Hoping I'm not teaching my granny to suck eggs ... Here is a great article
I remembered reading  from a few years ago. It's easy to find on google so
you probably know of it ...

http://www.tannerhelland.com/4660/dithering-eleven-algorithms-source-code/

In any case his projects and how he writes about them are interesting

 http://www.tannerhelland.com/programming-directory/

Lagi

On 12 October 2017 at 12:05, Peter Reid via use-livecode <