'manual' Copy and paste of multiple objects to new card ungroups grouped objects

David V Glasgow dvglasgow at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 06:33:25 EDT 2017

Morning folks,

I am on Mac OS 10.12 and using LC 7.1.4

I have been using the IDE menu to copy large numbers of controls from one card to another card (which is a substack of a different main stack).  It all looks good, but after doing this for some time, I discovered that all groups are disappearing, along with any associated scripts.  The once grouped objects don’t disappear, so at first sight everything looks hunky dory, but actually is badly broken.

I have searched in the usual places, but can’t see any references to this.

Is this expected behaviour?  Is there any way to preserve groups in a ‘manual’ copy-paste operation?

Best Wishes,
David Glasgow

 <http://www.i-psych.co.uk/> <https://twitter.com/iPsychApps>

 <https://twitter.com/iPsychApps> <http://uk.linkedin.com/in/davidvglasgow>