[OT] Alternative to Inkscape

Thierry Douez th.douez at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 05:03:11 EDT 2017

​:

I use Xara since many, many years ago. Their technical support is excellent
> and rarely (if ever) I had a problem with their application
> except a rare bug that I found, reported and they fixed.

​Since a couple of years, I have a graphic designer who works with Xara
(Win10) and
I adapt his works with Affinity Designer (MacOS)​. We can exchange our SVG
jobs
quite easily, and for me, not being a graphic designer at all, I find this
process easy enough.

Regards,

Thierry