[OT] Alternative to Inkscape

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 22:14:24 EDT 2017

Hi Richard,

Richard Gaskin wrote:
> The difference with open source is that if it's really holding you back
> you can rally the resources to get it done yourself right now, something
> that would be impossible with any proprietary code base.

In my humble opinion, after 12 years it has to be easier
to convince WC3 to change the SVG standard and adopt
Inkscape bottomleft page origin... :D

Al

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 7:44 PM, Alejandro Tejada <capellan2000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Ryan,
>
> I use Xara since many, many years ago. Their technical support is
excellent and rarely (if ever) I had a problem with their application
> except a rare bug that I found, reported and they fixed.
>
> Recently, I am testing their online design application:
> https://cloud.ixara.com/
>
> Everyone could test this online design application using their Google,
Facebook or Microsoft Live accounts.