Segmented Control Bugs?

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 15:38:20 EDT 2017

Hi BR,

Sorry, I should have been more clear. The "hiliteChanged" is a **message**
related to the segmented control. In your screenshot, you have applied the
"property" filter, thus this message is not shown. Remove the "property"
filter and this message will appear.

Best,
Panos
--

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 7:43 PM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode