RESTful PUT error

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Nov 27 18:54:07 EST 2017

"programming pattern"

I (sometimes) do something like this - so that each and every line of
additional output looks and feels the same, e.g.

put "something" & CR after tVariable
put "something else" & CR after tVariable
etc.

i.e. every line finishes with   "  & CR after tVariable " so that can be
pasted in (or, more likely, applied as a keyboard macro or Block-edit or
.... whatever your favourite editor convenience is).

And if you're doing that, then for robustness you should start with "put
empty into tVariable" so that you are not vulnerable to any subsequent
code changes that use the same variable name earlier.

Don't know if that's the same as Todd's answer or not :-)

-- Alex.