"export snapshot" still NOT in 8.1.7

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 13:12:39 EST 2017

With LC 7.1.4 on Mac OS 10.7.5 the default folder on my machine is
automatically set to

/Users/richmondmathewson/LiveCode

and exported snapshots end up there unless I specify otherwise.

If I export a snapshot using the Message Box I get an acknoewledgement
"true".

In 8.1.4 upwards the IDE does NOT export any snapshots anywhere
(subsequent file searches . . .)

and on attempting to export from the Message box there is no
acknowledgement.

No execution error, just a big, fat silence, I'm afraid.

Richmond.