New Books/Dictionary

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Sat Nov 25 12:34:07 EST 2017

Coz it sucks at searching for one thing! For another, it’s nice to have it on a device to the side of you rather than swapping on the pc desktop.

Greg, I’m making a little app for it that will be made freely available as soon as possible. If it works really well I’m going to make it a stack for inclusion with LC as the current one is tiresome.
#therehastobeabetterway

Sean Cole
Pi Digital