Anyone can confirm laggy IDE on Windows 10?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Nov 24 16:51:45 EST 2017

> I installed LC for all users and I have no idea what Process Lasso is…

A little excerpt  from https://bitsum.com <https://bitsum.com/> what the tool Process Lasso is

"Windows, by design, allows programs to monopolize your CPU — leading to hangs, micro-lags, freezing (even crashing) and delays in your keystroke and/or mouse actions.Process Lasso is NOT yet another task manager…
Instead, it is an advanced process priority optimization and system automation utility. It offers process priority optimization, CPU core affinity optimization, power plan automation, automated rules, and so much more; you name it (within this area), and Process Lasso does it!"