When do you need tsNet-x86_64 ?

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu Nov 16 19:42:54 EST 2017

I just submitted a PR to remove these files while packaging LiveCode builds so they shouldn’t show up in inclusions. They show up as a separate item because the standalone builder doesn’t recognise x86_64.dll as a type of external build just yet. Wither way there’s no need for them to be distributed with anything other than LiveCode for FM windows 64 bit at the moment.

https://github.com/livecode/livecode/pull/6138 <https://github.com/livecode/livecode/pull/6138>

Cheers

Monte