Image Offset in Frame

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Thu Nov 16 00:29:01 EST 2017

For a simple rectangular crop you can just group the image and set the group bounds to the desired frame area, make sure you lock the location of the group and image, but ultimately I think the best person to answer your question would be Scott Rossi, so I’ll hand over to him…

http://tactilemedia.com/blog/2015/11/04/livecode-basics-masking-objects/

Paul